H.P. B. Girls’ College has an Alumnae Association named H. P. B. Girls’ College Alumni Association formed to create an everlasting bonding between the alumna and the institution.. Excellent rapport shared by the faculties with alumna enabled the institution to make strong bonding and network between alumna and institute. The Association advocates for the college and its alumna with a credible, independent and collaborative voice and is committed to excellence in all its activities.
The main objectives of the Alumnae Association are:
1. To create a sense of belongingness between the alumna and the institution.
2. To create a strong network between the alumna and the faculty members of the institution.
3. To provide a forum for the Alumnae for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues by organizing and coordinating reunion activities of the Alumnae.
4. To be updated about the progression of the alumna.
5. To generate fund for the development of the college.
6. To uphold the spirit and ideals of the college
7. To provide a platform and assist the recent graduates in choosing career and shaping their life.
8. To encourage alumna to act as an ambassador of the college.
9. To organize social, educational and other networking events on and off campus to carry the message of the institution.
10. To encourage alumnae to give back to the institution in the form of knowledge and others.
11. To organize alumnae meet.
12. To organize, from time to time, lectures, conferences, symposia, workshops in different parts of the district, to enhance the students' and ex-students' employment potential, and improve their awareness of career options, without distinction of cast, creed or religion.
Since its inception H. P. B. Girls’ College Alumni Association is continuously working for the upliftment of the college by offering financial and other support services to the institution continuously. In the last five years a sum of Rs. 3, 26,400 (Rupees Three Lacs Twenty Thousand FourHundred) has been contributed by the various alumna of the college for the betterment of the college. In the last five years it has contributed significantly to the institution through financial and other means:
1. Organized an Alumnae Meet to vibrant the spirit of the college among the alumnae.
2. A cultural programme has been organized by the alumni association during the inauguration programme of Golden Jubilee Celebration of the college held on 24th August, 2018.
3. A plantation and cleanliness drive was organized by the Alumni association in collaboration with Proyas Kolyan Samiti,Chinatoli, on 24th August, 2018.
4. A Memorial lecture was organized on September 21, 2021. The title of the lecture is Women Empowerment: Challenges in 21st Century. The key speaker of the programme was Dr. Jyoti Prasad Saikia, Professor, Department of Sociology, Dibrugarh University.
5. Ms. Sagorika Bora, General Secretary, Purbashree Alumni Association is also the member of the IQAC executive committee where she plays an important role towards deciding some vital decisions.
6. Actively help in organization and management of extensive outreach activities of the Institute.
7. Provide counseling to students for employment.
8. Serve as role models for students through distinguished services in different fields of service.
9. Participated in the Annual Sports Meet of the college.
10. Contributed a sum ofRs. 3, 26,400 (Rupees Three Lacs Twenty Thousand FourHundred)
11. Donated a good number of books to the central Library of the College.