Sports bring a feeling of togetherness and group effort. It teaches students to face failure moments and helps them to go ahead to experience the winning moments in their life. At the same time, it also keeps the brain active and sharp in any situation in life. In today’s world, sports activities are getting much more important than before, so much so that it can even be chosen as a career in India too. H. P. B. Girls’ College aims to march together with the demand of the hour. As such, the college provides outdoor and indoor sports facilities, a platform for the students to develop their sports skills and other physical activities, and also to take a break from classrooms to rejuvenate their personalities. The facilities help the students to develop themselves mentally, socially, and physically.
The college has Football Ground, Cricket Ground, Athletic track, Volleyball Court, Basketball court, Kabaddi Court, Kho-Kho Court, and Handball Court as Outdoor sports facilities. The college, in addition to outdoor sports facilities/gallery and grounds, also has an Indoor stadium (Badminton Court, Table tennis, Yoga Center, etc) and a gymnasium built with UGC funds under the XII plan. The facilities can be availed by the students and employees with certain rules and regulations.
1. The Indoor Stadium can be used for games like Badminton, Table Tennis, Yoga, etc. along with other indoor games with due permission from the authority.
2. Users have to enter their names in the logbook (entry/exit) maintained by the in-charge.
3. Users are expected to use the resources responsibly.
4. A user who is responsible for the loss or damage of the equipment due to an act of negligence shall bear the cost of repairing or replacing the equipment.
5. Users should keep personal belongings at their own risk.
6. Users shall comply with such additional rules as may be imposed by the authority from time to time to regulate the use of the outdoor/indoor sports facilities.
7. The College Authority reserves the right to add, delete and/ or change the said rules any time it deems fit.
8. Use of Tobacco, Pan, Gutkha, Alcohol, Smoking, and any other prohibited food items are strictly prohibited on the college campus and in the sporting arena.
9. The management can decide to rent the facilities for sporting events by other institutions or corporations. A reasonable fee may be charged as part of resource mobilization. Accounts to be maintained by the in-charge.
Timing: Ø 6:00 am -8:00 am Ø 3:00 pm-6:30 pm